An 8 Part consulting series targeted towards improving efficiency and productivity specific to managing remote employees at the Operational level.
Intention: Setting guidelines for ongoing management of a remote workforce.
Title: managing the Remote Agent
June 11th to July 30rd., Thursdays at 10:30 to 12 PST
Registration deadline: June 8th
Targeted to Operation Managers and their teams
12 hours of moderated online weekly classes ($2,000 per person) 10 person limit
Deeper dive into the areas mentioned in the class and based on the handbook download.
• Remote Workforce Types and Why Go Remote?
• Documentation in the Cloud
• ROI for Remote Employees
• Hiring Remotes
• Training and Coaching the Remote Employee
• HR for the Remote Employee
• Operations, the Day to Day
• Suggested Tools